Frequently Asked Questions
You can find frequently asked questions about the specialties of Interventional Physical Therapy, Interventional Physiatry and Regenerative Medicine Specialist Aşkın Nasırcılar on this page.
Rejeneratif Tıp sadece tedavi amacıyla değil koruyucu olarak da kullanılabilmektedir.
Moreover, it is thought that there is between 500 and 2500-times the number of stem cells in adipose tissue as compared to bone marrow. Stem cells in the bone marrow are taken with aspiration from back of the pelvic, while stem cells in the adipose tissue are generally taken with a minimal interventional method called mini liposuction in abdominal region. Obtained samples are centrifuged quickly and turned into serum after some laboratory procedures.
Another method is reproduction in culture medium. 10-20 ml bone marrow or sample of adipose tissue in the size of nail are taken. Distilled stem cells are cultured and reproduced throughout 4-6 weeks. They reach millions in number. Stem cell reproduction can only be carried out and applied after getting special permission from Ministry of Health.
Today, this tissue is generally repaired with arthroscopic surgery. If your doctor decides that the meniscus rupture is eligible for repair, the rupture can be treated with long needles inserted through special cannulas.
After this operation, you will need to use crutch for a few weeks. You can improve your recovery process by avoiding movements that can force your knee.
If you are dealing with sports, it will take at least 4 weeks to return to sports, this period can extend depending on recovery time.
After this period, success rate of the repair varies depending on the form of the rupture.
There are two important reason of osteoarthritis: aging and over-weight. Cartilage does not contain blood vessels and cannot reproduce itself after it dies. Stem cells are special cells that can turn into cartilage. As stem-cell treatment is a day-long, it does not require hospitalization. Obtained stem cells are administered to problematic joints with regional injection. Frequently, injection is applied within 1-2 areas. Although it varies depending on applied method, the patient can go to the home on foot and continue the normal life.
- to remove wrinkles,
- to whiten spots and dark areas,
- to treat unhealed chronic scars,
- in facial rejuvenation treatment carried out with mesotherapy,
- in filling the hollows having formed after diseases like acne and chicken pox,
- in treatment of hollows and scars having formed depending on burn injuries, previous operations and scars,
- for lip augmentation,
- indirectly in the treatment of alopecia,
- in periodontology treatment in dentistry.
PRP is the abbreviation of “Platelet-Rich Plasma”.
Platelets are not stem cells!
In stem cell treatments, cells are taken primarily from adipose tissue, then bone marrow and other tissues, to be used for the treatment. Stem cells can reproduce themselves and turn into various tissue cells. They can repair and rejuvenate every tissue and organ in the body.
PRP treatment is increasingly used for the treatments of various diseases in recent years. In this method, the medicine is prepared with the patient’s own blood.
Platelets cannot turn into cartilage cells, pancreas cells producing glucose, and cannot even reproduce themselves. Platelets are important as they contain more than 500 cells developing hormones and factors. Under normal conditions, platelets do not excrete these hormones outside, in case of a defect in tissue, they excrete hormones to surrounding and support healing, but they cannot replace dead cells.
Briefly, stem cells can turn into dead cartilage, cardiac, kidney, brain cells and can reproduce themselves. However, platelet cannot turn into these cells. Therefore, we can say that stem cells are long lived due to their repair capability.
Stem cells and blood platelets called PRGF in blood excrete growth hormone initiating
- Blood coagulation,
- Tissue healing
- Cell growing, reproduction and rejuvenation, repair of defect tissues and natural healing process.
Aim of the PRGF treatments is to provide blood platelets more than the amount which can be transferred with blood flow to tissue. So that defected tissue is repaired faster and more powerful, and treatment ends earlier, because intensity of blood platelets obtained with PRGF is 1-5 times more than the amount in the blood.
- Muscle, tendon, intraarticular,
- Body cavities,
- Every injured and defected area.
High-concentrated blood platelet solution and growth factors are mostly injected in defected tissue. Left plasma liquid is injected in less defected areas. So that, rejuvenate and healing potential of the body is stimulated.
- Muscle rupture and muscle injuries
- Bond ruptures and injuries
- Hernia of the loins
- Cervical disc hernia
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS (HEEL SPUR)
- Tennis and golf players' elbows
- Sprains and crushes
- In the beginning phase of osteonecrosis and avascular necrosis
- Scar and burn injury treatment
- Muscle injuries, muscle-connective tissues adherence
- Derma adherence - Derma thickening
- Atrichiosis treatment.
- Romatizmal Hastalıklar (Artrit, Kireçlemeler, Bel, Boyun Fıtıkları, Menisküs, Bağ ve Kas yırtıkları)
- Vascular Circulatory Disorders
- Deri Lezyonları ve Deri Ülserleri (Sedef, Diabet Yaraları, Enfekte Olmuş Yaralar, Bası Yaraları, Cilt Enfeksiyonları, Alerji ve Egzamalarda)
- BURNS AND BURN TREATMENT
- Mide ve Bağırsak Sorunları (Gastrit, Ülser, Ülseratif Kolit, Bağırsak iltihapları, Spastik Kolon, Fistüller)
- Bacterial and Viral Infectious Diseases
- Strengthening the Immune System
- Solunum Sistemi Hastalıkları (Astım, Bronşit, Zatürre, KOAH, Tüberküloz)
- Heart Diseases
- Böbrek ve Ürolojik Hastalıklar (Böbrek, Mesane Enfeksiyonları ve İdrar Yolu Enfeksiyonları, Prostat Rahatsızlıkları)
- Kadın Hastalıkları (Dirençli Genital Enfeksiyonlar, Kısırlık ve Tüp Bebek Programlarında Destekleyici)
- Yaşlılıkla İlgili Sorunlar (Genel Canlandırma, Makular Dejenerasyon)
- Nörolojik Hastalıklar (Başağrısı, Migren, Alzheimer ve Demansda, Parkinson, Polinöropati, myotoni, Muskuler Distrofi, ALS gibi kas sinir hastalıklarında, Spastik çocuklarda, Dolaşım bozukluğuna bağlı Baş dönmesi tedavisi)
- Chronic Fatigue and Stress
- Anti-Aging and Healthy Aging
- For Detox Purpose
- Strengthening Intelligence and Memory
- Adjuvant Therapy in Carcinogenic Conditions
- Dentistry: Disinfection, Wound Care and Healing
- Kozmetik Amaçlı, kullanılmaktadır.
Ozon Terapisi uygulama şekilleri;
- Major-kan yıkama-yöntemi
- Minör-kas içi yöntemi
- Cilt altı
- Vücut boşluklarına uygulama yöntemi
- Soluma yöntemi (zeytinyağından geçirilmiş ozon gazından elde edilen ozol gazının solutulmasıdır)
- Serum infüzyonu halinde
- Eklem içi ve çevresine uygulama
- Kupa yöntemi
- Ozon sauna
- Ozonlu yağ ve su uygulaması, olarak özetlenebilir.